TRUSTS & ACCOUNTING:
IGrow Chartered Accountants specialise in Trust Accounting and various other services such as personal tax and business accounting.
“We are excited to serve individuals, trusts and companies through IGrow Chartered Accountants,” says Jacques Fouché, CEO of the IGrow Group of companies. “As IGrow we are confident about the future and dedicated to the success of our national and international clients in providing opportunities while ensuring tax, accounting and regulatory compliance for all, based on professional excellence.”
Key professionals of IGrow Chartered Accountants:
Naomi van Reizig BCompt Hons, CA (SA), tax practitioner and a qualified Chartered Accountant and experienced auditor;
Danél Botha, ND Management cum laude, B-Tech Management cum laude – Trust Accountant; and
Johan van Vuuren, BCom Hons, CA (SA), ACMA, CIA, PgD Tax Law, LLM, is a Chartered Accountant who completed his master's degree in tax law, including a dissertation on the flexibility of discretionary trusts.
For your personal, trust, business or company accounting, tax and related requirements, IGrow Chartered Accountants offer the following to our valued clients, property investors, business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Initial recognition of all properties and assets purchased in trusts or companies;
- Initial recognition of assets transferred;
- General bookkeeping of all entities;
- Accounting for annual donations from individuals;
- Advice on the movement and transfer of funds, as well as the most tax efficient ways of transferring funds;
- Compilation of annual financial statements for individuals, companies and trusts;
- Tax calculations as well as completion and submission of tax returns for individuals, companies and trusts;
- Obtaining SARS assessments and handling of SARS queries and objections, when necessary;
- Maintaining asset registers for trust properties and other assets as required by Section 11 of the Trust Property Control Act;
- Ad-hoc accounting duties as required;
- Personal income tax advice;
- Tax planning and structuring of entities; and
- The most comprehensive and strategic advice for property investors in South Africa.